The National School of Baseball and Softball, in conjunction with Tier 1 Athletic Performance, is proud to announce its Biomechanics Pitching Velocity Program.
Join us for 20 possible sessions – twice a week for 10 weeks (makeup dates available). Sessions are 90 minutes long.
When: Week of September 11 – November 18
Who: Small groups of six or less based on age. Pitchers 8 years and older welcome.
Where: Our new home of course! 23810 W. Industrial Drive Plainfield, IL
Price: $899 – averages $44.95 per session
- Dynamic biomechanics to maximize accuracy & velocity
- Physical Training & Nutrition by Expert Certified Insured Trainers
- Mental Toughness
How it Works:
- Intense biomechanics warm-ups and drills (Coach Pete) 25 minutes
- Biomechanics Physical Training and Nutrition: Pitcher Strong (Tier One) 45 minutes
- Creation of Optimum Accuracy and Optimum Velocity (Coach Pete) 20 minutes
Strength, Power, Endurance, Balance, Flexibility in all the right parts of the body to create: Optimum Accuracy and Optimum Velocity
Educate, Demonstrate, Motive, Create = DOMINANT LONGEVITY